Items for traveling

It's a beautiful Monday morning here in Al Ain UAE. We actually had rain yesterday which was so fun! Livi saw a few muddy puddles this morning which is a treat for her- don't see many of those around here. :) But today the sky has cleared, the air feels fresh and a little chilly- feeling good today. My sister Abby flies in tonight for a week and I couldn't be more excited to see her and show her around the place that has become a home to me and my family. 

I will keep today's post brief. I wanted to show a few pictures of what I take when I travel with the kiddos and I will write a little description below each photo about the brand and how it benefits me when traveling with littles. Hope it helps any new traveling Mommas :) 

This carrier has been amazing to me. I have used it with both babies and it was a hand-me-down from another Momma friend to me. I have not used another one- this has been perfect. The brand is ERGO baby carrier. LOVE IT!
Here is the front of the ERGO baby carrier. It has a nice hood that you can use to keep baby's head out of the sun. It also has a zipper pocket that you can put your phone/keys/money in- very handy :)
This is my diaper backpack. I see a lot of Mommas using this bag. It is INCREDIBLE! The brand is Sunveno diaper bags. Sunveno also do carriers. Check out their site- good and handy stuff. My diaper bag is really good quality. I have had it for almost 3 years and it has done the job! I can fit so much stuff inside without it all getting mixed together and lost. It has compartments for everything! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
This is Olivia's North face suitcase! She takes this on every trip and packs it herself (with a little help from me, of course). We got this for Livi when she was 1 year old. What I love as well is on the handle it says "Never Stop Exploring" She loves it, I love it :)
Just a picture of the carrier and backpack together!    
This is what we call the 'Monkey bed'. We got this for Olivia when she was born. She slept in this for the first 3 months of life. It is also handy when you travel because it folds up, you can put it in your suitcase or duffel bag and your baby has a nice/comfy 'bed' to sleep in that he/she is comfortable in. If you google: "Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper" You will find this type of bed :)
This is another amazing item! Once Livi turned 2, instead of bringing a stroller on our travels, we brought this awesome backpack carrier for her. She loved/loves it! She feels like she is along for the ride and is high up so she can see everything! Again, I highly recommend this item for traveling parents.It is called   Osprey baby backpack. 
It has so many pockets as well to store wallets, snacks, water bottles, nappies, wet wipes, spare clothes etc... so you don't need to bring a purse or 
anything on your outing. I give this 2 thumbs up!
Just another cute pic of Livi and her beloved suitcase haha.

Happy Travels
           

Comments

  1. My Ergo carrier was my absolute number one must have baby item! Much easier to dash through the airport with baby attached to you!! ����✈️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts