Little Man

 Little Man 

Little Man- with the best sense of humor. Making jokes, making people smile even before you knew how to talk. 

Little Man- with the kindest of hearts and warmest smile. Gives me kisses when I don't even ask, he just knows that I need them in that moment. My Little Man. 

Little Man- testing boundaries but would never hurt a fly. Please just know I'll always be here to help you in every phase of life. 

Little Man- with a massive love for life. Already chasing dreams- always on your bike. Making Momma's heart skip a beat every time you do something a tiny bit dangerous. But that's just you growing older and learning every day. You're a joy in ever single way. My Little Man.

Little Man- one day you'll no longer be so little and I'll have to look up to look into your beautiful blue eyes. But even then, to me, in my heart, you'll always be my little man. No doubt turned into a wonderful man. I love you so, My Little Man. 




Comments

Popular Posts